Where is the stick layyout?

by mikasulkul727

Original Post

Where is the stick layyout?

★★★ Apprentice

It's been a while when posting here to ask about controller layout on instant replays. 

Now after a long break of this game I played few games online and my passes are not even close where I pointed them. 

My opponent scored basicly every goal on either missed pass or the pass won't even go anywhere, player just leaves the puck where I pressed the pass button.

So after the game I was full with joy and happiness to go see the instant replays on the goals so I can improve as a player, and you know what?

Is there a layout of controller?

No there is not. 

EA sports it's on the game! Way to go!

Awesome. 

Message 1 of 16 (1,056 Views)

Re: Where is the stick layyout?

Community Manager

Hi there, @mikasulkul727 

It's unintended that the controller overlay isn't visible. Hopefully, it'll be back in future games. As far as your passing being off goes, take a look at the controller settings and make sure online pass assist isn't set to 0.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo No it's not to 0, it's 95 at the moment
Message 3 of 16 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Can you relay to the team that we want it back?
Message 4 of 16 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Have you sent a word to the developement team about the layout? I remember that is was you who answered my post about the same issue weeks ago?
This not passing at all or passes go anywhere IS only getting worse after tots were released.
Aldo after tots was released the change of The strategies won't do anything to gameplay. Nothing.
Basicly every other game I win without trying to do anything and every other I lose no mather what. And the main difference between the teams is the bot controlled players. They won't even move every now and then. And in the good game they are amazing, stopping all the passes and shots.

Before tots came up, these things did not appear. After they do, they realy do.
I have tryed now with my best lineup, 96 to 99 players, it is even worse. When tryed with only base Garda, the gameplay was playaple and my team could pass the puck basicly everywhere i wanted. Speed was the only problem.
So I thought If I could not beat them, I could join them. I made team of overalls between 90-95, like anybody knows that will give you a boost against 99 teams. The one thing I missed of doing this team is maybe the key point, I do not have the free bear 90 card anymore. There is a few vids on YouTube where Pro or semipro players tallks about this, you must have noticed, so I won't talk about it any longer.

Sorry about long post here, but anyway I am just wondering what happened after tots came out? The game was decent before those, nyt now it is unplayable.
It is so sad, as a hockey fan and when the playoffs is running, you just can not play with your favorite players. So sad
Message 5 of 16 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yup. Just talked with a few players here on Finland with these things. Everyone of them had noticed The same thing. If you are facing a team with all players between 90-95 and your opponent have Ethan bear 90 card. You just dont have a change If you are not a Pro player. EA Will not admit this to Be real thing but it is. 

Just played a game where opponent had 87 to 96 team, including couple of base gold cards. 

And i have 94 to 99 team now, goalies are 94 everybody Else is above 95.

And skating with 99 tots Makar against opponents Ethan bear with The puck. My Makar is way more slower.

It is nice to notice that I am not The only one to suspect this. Played 16 games yesterday and today. Over 10 of them opponents team is 90-94 with Ethan bear. 

So I recommend everybody to use this adcantage If you have a change, I know I would use it If I still had The Ethan bear card. But I have thrown it away on sets for a long time ago.

Message 6 of 16 (994 Views)

Community Manager

@Jddev4979 

The team is well aware of this. We all want it back. Again, there was no intent to remove it.

@mikasulkul727 

There have been no changes to passing that would affect accuracy. In my own games, the passing accuracy per game is generally about the same. I would think if there were any changes to passing, that would noticeably lower than normal. It's something I'm keeping an eye out for since I've seen a few reports of it.

As far as the TOTS Makar being slower than Bear, we're going to need to see some video of it.  

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 16 (926 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Here you have a video that proves the bear glitch. Sorry for the first perioid, i didn't notice My opponent had bears 90 card and every other player between 90-94.
But Look at My ai players versus My photo opponents and the speed between players.
Also take notice how goaltenders are placed on the game.
At The end of The video i show cards between teams

Here you have

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3JayRbhsIc

Hoping to get some answers.

Mika
Message 8 of 16 (848 Views)

Community Manager

@mikasulkul727 

Can you point out some timestamps in that video where slower players are faster than players with higher speed?

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 16 (818 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Ummm how about from start to the end?
There is so much differences between my players and my opponents players speeds so it shoudnt look even when skating side by side.

But the speed wasnt the key point here. The AI controlled players was. Take notice how my players just stands on defence and won't do basicly anything and versus when playing his end the AI comes first several times to get the puck.

Also how is it possible when my Chabot, If I recall it right, takes a good hit to his peterka and he won't even lose the puck? Samething If a massive Tractor hits a small rabbit. Dont you think that wouldnt make somekind of damage to the rabbit?
This happened just before his sixth goal
Message 10 of 16 (811 Views)