Nhl 22 input lag and delay

by Xlkash-

Original Post

Re: Nhl 22 input lag and delay

★★★ Apprentice

With that reading in game with no fluctuations. I do believe my experience should be good . At least the game believes so .  I have played this game for a decade , every game it says 10 ms feels  worse than a west server . 

Message 51 of 147 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I play on a gaming monitor 1 ms in game mode and as I stated before all my other games run perfect as I have goood connection .  I’m telling you I’m better off connecting to the west server and gave the game say 100 ms because it plays better 

Message 52 of 147 (1,772 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One more thing I would like to contact my isp and have them block access to certain servers so I can fix this .  How can obtain all the servers and the information I need to stop my internet from connecting to them .  

Message 53 of 147 (1,767 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Block my native servers so I can connect to central and some what be able to play my game .  Since 40 ms is a hell of a lot better than 11 somehow 

Message 54 of 147 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo 

just connected to my sisters internet which is next door through wifi .  The input delay is gone but because of the proximity to the router I have a lot of choppiness now .  Skipping and catching up frames , How could the input delay disappear on worse connection far worse connection. Photo attached 

Message 55 of 147 (10,721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I'm asking you based on what you said here, shouldn't there be maybe somebody above you, or somebody in a different department who solves exactly these kinds of problems for a living? I'm not assuming that you don't, but this problem seems to be an endless circle...a vicious cycle if you will. Players aren't improving their playability any, and EA support isn't really supporting their player base either. So players are very angsty because we feel ignored, and you're probably frustrated as can be dealing with us.

So I'm asking you at EA, what are we supposed to do here when the "troubleshooting steps" don't do a bit of good for us?
Message 56 of 147 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

To clarify everything to anybody reading .  I have great connection 10 ms in game reading 4K HDMI 1ms gaming monitor cat 6 Ethernet .  I connected to my neighbours Wi-Fi who happens to be my sister .  We have the same isp and the same modem in the same neibourhood .   When I checked my connection in game it was horrible red mountains up and down choppiness and catching up frames .  With 0 input delay .  All the input delay disappears .  When I connect to mine with a hardwire or wifi I get a flat green 10 ms line all game with a huge input delay unplayable .  Also when I was on my internet and I connect to a central or west server delay disappears aswell .  There is definitely a correlation between fast good quality internet causing input delay and it makes no sense  to me but apparently it’s better to play this game on bad wifi with the modem as far away as possible or to play on a foreign server 

Message 57 of 147 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am now going to move my PlayStation as far away as possible from my own modem and conduct more experiments to see if that improves it 

you guys can refer to me as ea kash 

Message 58 of 147 (1,721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

can confirm the game plays better in worse ms 

see attached photo 

0 input delay 

moved modem as far away from PlayStation as possible 

game is playing perfectly 

Message 59 of 147 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm to anybody experiencing input delay to unplug your hardwire and move the system as far away as possible so you get a worse ms in game , the input delay will disappear .  Using my system on wifi beside the modem did nothing , moving my PlayStation to a dif floor and as far away as possible has seemed to didactically improve my experience 

Message 60 of 147 (1,702 Views)