NHL18 - worst game over

by leftwing84os

Original Post

NHL18 - worst game over

★★★ Newbie

NHL18's worst game in total. Game 5 on 5 in overtime? WHY? I shall not budge of tactics and roster? WHY?change your favorite team? WHY A month after changes of menu online fashion? The whole game is unprepared.

Message 1 of 4 (1,226 Views)

Re: NHL18 - worst game over

★★★ Newbie

Every single NHL game is worse than older one. I got whole list off stuff they need to change. Start focusing the gameplay, not to graphics. Too much like highlite stuff and no real changes. 

Hockey ultimate team:

- Computer teams are unreal, they can see next 3 passes and you cant defend those.

- Online matches you pick shirt before the game and cant change it even the opposite has same color. Every 5th has same shirts or at least same color shirts.

- Soooo easy to get good cards. Game mode dies in two months because of this. Not same "build ur team" as earlier or as Fifa's Fut.

- Synergy is poorly made and just stupid. Chemistry was much better and simple.

- Most of the cards are worthless.

- This "Sets" thing is good, but pretty easy and annoying to put cards there.

- Auction menu is terrible and super old.

- Auctioning is so hard, gotta keep pressing L1 and R1 to update the site.

Gameplay:

- Still a lot "dead pucks", your player cant pick puck and will just spin around it.

- Faceoff moves are super weird. Have the Ea guys even seen what hockey is? There is no pushing in faceoffs. Get back to basics.

- Faceoff missclick. You will lose your faceoff is you accidentally move your right skillstick. Create some kind of limit how many times you can do that (penalty or change the player). And every time you miss, player loses like 10% of faceoff stats.

- Still same glitch goals.

- There is no S&M in Nhl so no reason for that bondage in front of the goal.

- Goalies are so lost. Covers the puck every time. When they try to pick puck up and puck gets poked, goalie must finish ealier animation (SLOW) before reacting to next attempt.

Graphics:

- How many banners there is in real nhl game? Certainly not 500 like in NHL18.

- Some main players look like potatos.

Other:

- Both teams shuffle in quick play.

- Menu is so weird and not even decent.

- Updates take too long. I dont understand how it is so hard to update like once a week? Or even once a month. 

Look Fifa and copy that! Interest in Fifa lasts more than two months. And I dont even like playing Fifa that much.

Message 2 of 4 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Soccer guys creating hockey game

Message 3 of 4 (849 Views)

★★ Novice
So many great fix ideas, I’m sitting over here thinking it would be great if servers were even up long enough to play online
Message 4 of 4 (797 Views)