Gameplay needs a patch more than ever

by antroidi

Original Post

Gameplay needs a patch more than ever

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

There isn't any sense why the gameplay was completely changed with the current patch. There was multiple posts on Reddit from players who wrote that the first tuner was the best NHL game so far. And there were many polls where about 80-90% of the players prefered the first tuner. And it really is rare that people are actually writing multiple post about the gameplay and how good it was on Reddit.

I think that it's really disrespectful to change the gameplay so heavily when clearly most of the people were enjoying the game. Even the graphics on ice have been removed even though it was one of the reasons why I preordered the game. I know that those graphics caused the syncing glitches but the glitches need to be fixed and there was no need to remove the graphics.

Even the way too long goal celebrations cutscenes haven't been fixed and many players are still forced to play the game that they didn't pay for. This is the only big online hockey game on market so please just release a new patch.

Message 1 of 2 (371 Views)

Re: Gameplay needs a patch more than ever

Community Manager

Hi there, @antroidi 

Removing the overlays was done to help with the synching issue. While most people aren't freezing after goals, there are still some that do. We're working to get this resolved for everyone as soon as possible.

There have been no new tuners released. Other than the one that removed the overlays that I mentioned before. You can find all the gameplay updates there have been in the patch notes here. Keep in mind as well that many people have adapted to the new gameplay as well as raised the overalls of their player(s).

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)