Simple suggestion regards the 100000 MP credit packs

by Skauron

Original Post

Simple suggestion regards the 100000 MP credit packs

★★★ Pro

Scenario:

If you purchase a 100k pack and for whatever reason you only have one gold level item that you need any more upgrades for, then have the game give you TWO cards for that weapon/character if that is all it has left to choose from with its RNG.   The current scenario is that if you get one card upgrade for it.. the rest of the cards will be blue cards.  Now yes, technically you COULD have bought two Expert packs to get the two gold cards, but come on now.. lets cut this down to basics.. if you have paid 100k that is twice the price of the expert pack, there should be no plausible reason why you would not get 2 cards for the same upgrade if your rank of that item is 8 or less.  Really.

So a suggestion which i would implement immediately for the 100k packs is simple.

Allow the RNG to pick the same card TWICE if the player only has one weapon or character left to upgrade but still obviously allow the chance for Ultra Rare as before.

Its not too much to ask really.

Message 1 of 2 (409 Views)

Re: Simple suggestion regards the 100000 MP credit packs

★★★★★ Apprentice

I feel they should at least cut it down to a limit of one or zero basic supplies. Preferably none with the supply and jumbo supply packs being an option. Only gold or UR boosters should appear not silvers. Exp. boosters should only drop at UR since you can purchase golds and silvers with mission funds. These should still have a lower chance than most boosters since leveling is not as much of a priority at that stage of buying Premium grade packs compared to weapons, characters and combat effective boosters. As for doubling up on same card drops I feel better peripheral rewards along side a slightly increased UR drop rate would be more preferable.

Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)