Remnant Tiller gravity well force field bug

by Bu5hid0Br0wn

Original Post

Re: Remnant Tiller gravity well force field bug

★ Novice

How were you able to get off planet? I went back to the ship and there was option to embark. Even from my map, when I place my cursor on the ship, there is no option to fast travel/go to space, like on other planets. Very, very frustrating!

Message 11 of 16 (1,689 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Press T on PC or the equivalent on console. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 16 (1,682 Views)

★ Novice

i know this is an olllld post but i had this problem too and after reading u also use wemod i decided to turn it off and give that a try. was able to get down fine after that!

Message 13 of 16 (1,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can't believe they didn't fix this. You slog through 20+ hours of boredome, finally get to where the game is actually interesting just to have a ton of quests simply not work. Unbelievable. This *should* have been an above average game, even with the awful begining, but the bugs just stick with you way, way too long. I'm about 65 hours in and this kind of thing just keeps happening, I literally don't get it. And people threw a fit about Cyberpunk. Imagine if this game was released now? EA would have to gut Bioware as fans would not stop until everyone who touched this game was out of the business entirely.

Message 14 of 16 (1,208 Views)

★ Guide

The last few times I played, I was able to leave the planet. I completed everything first, including the loyalty mission and the remnant tiller. When outside in the nomad, I drove to the nearest forward station and went under the umbrella and stopped. The radiation should say zero and the "T" button will work. Make sure you continue pressing it until the ship takes off and you will extract back to the ship!

Message 15 of 16 (4,805 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect: Andromeda, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 16 of 16 (1,166 Views)