Galaxy at War issues

by captainjenstiza

Original Post

Galaxy at War issues

★★ Novice

Don't know if you all can help me with this, but the Galaxy at War is not working for me. I've deployed all five fleets, but when i go to collect the rewards I get the server unavailable message. I've cleared my cookies/history, switched my profile to private, tried different browsers, tried it on my mobile and my desktop, but still no dice. Been doing this for about 3-4 days now, wondering if there's a known problem or if it's just me.

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer

Message 1 of 5 (557 Views)

Betreff: Galaxy at War issues

Well, I get the server unavailable message also the first time every time I try to collect the reward, but when I click on OK and then try it  a second time it always works. I assume that this don't work for you, but did you try to logout and then login again? 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (535 Views)

★★ Novice
I did try that, yes. Will try again to be sure.
Message 3 of 5 (528 Views)

★★ Novice
Update:tried logging in and out, didn't work. Still getting server unavailable
Message 4 of 5 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]

@captainjenstiza This is strange, especially because you tried different browsers and different devices.

I would suggest that you contact EA directly. If you are not from the US change the country in the top left corner.

Edit: One thing, on your self-phone, are you connected to your WLan network? If so can you test it over the internet directly?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 5 of 5 (515 Views)