Unable to complete get 5 star completion in Rivalz Semifinals Contenderz VII

by wkdk051

Original Post

Re: Unable to complete get 5 star completion in ultimate team challenge

★★ Novice

I have tried literally every scenario I could think of to accomplish this, with none of them working.

First thing I did was kick a Field Goal then score next possession. Nope

2nd attempt was Get it to the 1 Yard Line, miss the Field Goal and then Safety the opposing team. Nope

3rd attempt was to Punt, then score on the next possession and IMMEDIATELY hit Timeout thinking it would kick me over. Nope

4th attempt was Returning a PO for a TD. Nope

EA, FIX YOUR *. For the stupid amount of $$ you get in running this single game, you'd think an issue that was taking place now for over 2 months would've been fixed.

Message 31 of 46 (709 Views)

Re: Unable to complete get 5 star completion in ultimate team challenge

Champion

the real shame is that this challenge was working without any issue when it comes out. but somebody at @ea broke it and nobody at @ea is be able to set this challenge back to its working state for a month now...

Message 32 of 46 (702 Views)

Re: Unable to complete get 5 star completion in Rivalz Semifinals Contenderz VII

★★★★★ Newbie

I have same problem, any way i score i fail challenge on 3 star hardness 

Message 33 of 46 (661 Views)

Rivalz semifinal contenderII

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? tysonas1977
Date/time issue occurred 3/20/2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug When we play the challenge semifinals: contendersz vII in rivalz as soon as we score it says challenge is over, the challenge for 5 stars is score one touchdown passing and one rushing, we have 194/195 stars in rivals and are very stressrf at how many hours it took to now not be able to get final 195 rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Looked online seems alot people have this problem
What happens when the bug occurs? Challenge says over after one score no chance to get another
What do you expect to see? Fix it please
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Na
Enter RAM memory size in GB Na

Please help us having teouble submitting this

Message 34 of 46 (659 Views)

Re: Rivalz semifinal contenderII

Community Manager

Raised it up to the team and they're currently investigating this. Thank you for letting us know on the AHQ!

Blueberry.png
Message 35 of 46 (630 Views)

Re: Unable to complete get 5 star completion in Rivalz Semifinals Contenderz VII

★★★ Newbie

same problem in rival conderz (5th challenge) after score the challenge its over dont let me score more; its the same with touchdown and field goal and i cant get the rewrads only for this!!!!! im playing in pc widows

Message 36 of 46 (620 Views)

Champion

@dragonflame000 

which challenge do you mean? semifinals: condenderz V ? this is for not allow the opponent to get more then 30 yards.

Message 37 of 46 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Is there anywhere else we can report this type of issue to for quicker resolution? Seems crazy EA doesn't get the problem to the teams' attention until nearly a month later for an extremely simple and glaring issue. Is this the only/best avenue for future reference?

Message 38 of 46 (500 Views)

@mainman724 since EA_Blueberry already raised it to the team, the dev team is working on it. unfortunately, although the bug might be easily solved, the dev team has to use a system of priorizing bugs to be worked on (depending on the amount of players affected, the difficulty to solve it, etc., I do not have any details on how they prioritize bugs but that is what I've learnt so far from reading reports/threads in this forum).

but what I can say for sure: reporting it (and following this thread) here is the best way to get bugs solved and get notified about further developments/solutions. and: the more player report the bug, the higher the chance that the dev team will priorize it.

I hope they will solve it for you soon. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 39 of 46 (496 Views)

Re: Rivalz semifinals: VII

★★ Apprentice

@Neo_Novalis wrote:
@satfreaktom264>>>the game ends after 1st score<<< does this also hold for scoring a Field Goal first (and afterwards a TD)?

I’m catching up on my Rivalz challenges.

I’m having a problem with this challenge.

l4h2zwlrae4u.jpg

m00ua474d8mq.jpg

The requirement says score 9+ points in 2nd quarter. Bonus stars are 1 rushing and 1 passing TD.

The problem is as soon as I score a TD
( rushing or passing ) or make a field goal the challenge ends and it gives me 4 stars for a T.D. and only 3 stars for the field goal. Need 5 stars to be able to attain Rivalz 1 token.

Thankyou in advance to anyone that can help me figure out this challenge.

Message 40 of 46 (475 Views)