Repeatable Set shows completed?

by skearns83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Repeatable Set shows completed?

★★★ Novice

On Sunday, when all of the trouble was happening with the servers, I was completing some Gold Upgrade sets (the one where you trade in 7 silver players and get a gold player). At one point during that day the set started showing "Completed", but it's a repeatable set. I figured that it had something to do with all the server trouble, and didn't think anything of it.

As of this morning the set still is not allowing me to complete it. How do I go about fixing this, since it's a repeatable set and I'd like to keep using it. 

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Repeatable Set shows completed?

★★★ Novice

I'm wondering why I see EA representatives answering questions that were posted after my question, and not a single one has replied to this one? I see that numerous other people are reporting it, but no responses to any of those threads either.

Any way we can get some sort of status update on what's going on and how to fix it? 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)

All Replies

Re: Repeatable Set shows completed?

★★★ Novice

I'm wondering why I see EA representatives answering questions that were posted after my question, and not a single one has replied to this one? I see that numerous other people are reporting it, but no responses to any of those threads either.

Any way we can get some sort of status update on what's going on and how to fix it? 

Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)