by dylanwann88

Original Post

Re: squad

★★ Novice
Did they fix it ? If so how I have the same problem
Message 81 of 89 (2,602 Views)

Re: MUT SQUADS DESYNCING

★★★ Newbie
Everytime I try mut squad I get a desync message and I got put into a 3v1. How do I fix this ?
Message 82 of 89 (2,596 Views)

Re: Mutsquads Issues

★★★ Newbie
Keep getting MUT squads issues desync occurs and game says no results will be saved but getting losses.
Message 83 of 89 (2,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me in friend keep getting kick out of our game soon as it shows the match up cards but when we go solo we get to play with random ppl but not together madden18 is the only game doin this on my xbox 1 my gamer tag shottaboi865
Message 84 of 89 (2,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me in friend keep getting kick out of our game soon as it shows the match up cards but when we go solo we get to play with random ppl but not together madden18 is the only game doin this on my xbox 1 my gamer tag shottaboi865 mut
Message 85 of 89 (2,491 Views)

Re: MUT SQUADS DESYNCING

★ Novice
Mines doing the same can't find any solution either someone help us!!
Message 86 of 89 (2,430 Views)

Mut squads not working

★★★★★ Newbie
Let’s us join lobby and start game but soon as it show the players it kicks all us out but we don’t receive a lost .
Message 87 of 89 (2,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here I dont know how to fix it and its pissing me off.

Message 88 of 89 (1,922 Views)

Community Manager

@JohnnyTom49 

This post is from 2018. Please create a new post and let us know which platform you play on and what troubleshooting steps you've attempted already to try and fix it. 

I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with this specific topic please create a new post on our boards.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.
Blueberry.png
Message 89 of 89 (1,910 Views)