Madden 21 won't launch

by Boss900009

Original Post

Re: Madden will not launch (PC)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Rx580, Ryzen 5 2600. Was on with ea support chat for 6 hours. And ea support call for two. No resolution. Tried everything including clean reboot of pc. Repaired and reinstalled multiple times. All updated drivers. Followed every step through every link sent. This started occurring about 6pm on 09/18/20 and still continuing. One odd part of this all is while downloading at about 33% the game "becomes playable" into a demo sort of game. It will launch and play that game. But when it reaches 100% it closes the game and does the black screen start for 3 seconds again. 

Message 21 of 30 (1,041 Views)

Re: Madden will not launch (PC)

★ Apprentice

Hey yupi was on the last 3days with them. I have ryzen 3 3200g and amd 580 as well.wonder if thats the problem. With the newest patch released

Message 22 of 30 (1,027 Views)

Re: Madden 21 won't work

★★★★★ Newbie

How did you fix this on Xbox S 

Message 23 of 30 (960 Views)

Community Manager

@redinationdane 

Please try these steps below. If they do not work, create a new thread and label the title "Cannot launch Madden NFL 21 on Xbox One S" so we can keep PC and Xbox troubleshooting separated. 

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 30 (928 Views)

Re: Madden 21 won't launch

★★★ Newbie

* * * * I am very mad 100 percent mad 

Message 25 of 30 (793 Views)

Re: Game won't launch (PC)

★★★ Newbie
Message 26 of 30 (592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on the same boat except I bought mine almost 2 months ago while I was out in Kansas... smh

Message 27 of 30 (511 Views)

Community Manager
@Txperience Which platform are you on and when you try to start up the game what exactly happens?
Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 30 (495 Views)

★ Novice

My Madden 21 can't be open after last update, but I can see that the program is running in the background, but still nothing on my screen

Message 29 of 30 (479 Views)

Community Manager

@JordanWang1 

Can you let me know if these steps in this article help you out? Thanks and sorry for the trouble you're having in getting Madden NFL 21 to launch.

PC Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/pc-graphics-troubleshooting/

Blueberry.png
Message 30 of 30 (471 Views)