Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TyTyTerrify
Date/time issue occurred Yesterday and Today
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug I am unable to open up the matchmaking lobby of MUT Squads and whenever invited to a MUT squads game, it tells me "game session is not available anymore" whilst my friends are able to join.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is when I open MUT Squads Seasons is when the error code occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game has an error prompt and brings me back to the home screen where you select what game mode you would like to play
What do you expect to see? Me being able to play MUT Squads as it is the main purpose for me to play MUT
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I am unable to open up the matchmaking lobby of MUT Squads and whenever invited to a MUT squads game, it tells me "game session is not available anymore" whilst my friends are able to join.

[EDIT: added "game session is not available anymore" to the thread title to improve clarity if other players face the same issue]

Message 1 of 4 (1,318 Views)

Re: MUT SQUADS

Message 2 of 4 (1,275 Views)

Re: MUT SQUADS

★★★ Newbie

Didn’t do * your game is literal trash maybe figure out how to develop a good game before you release it underdeveloped and * so you wouldn’t have to always patch easily fixed bugs that could’ve been resolved before the damn game came out. 

Message 3 of 4 (990 Views)

Re: [MUT Squads] "game session is not available anymore"

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue as well. You figure it out?

Message 4 of 4 (841 Views)