The Welcome to the League trophy will not be acquired.

by sleepingdragonk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Welcome to the League trophy will not be acquired.

★★ Novice

Hello, I am currently enjoying FIFA 20 and FIFA 21 with PS4.

FIFA21 안내문.jpg

As shown in the photo above, however, the weekly championship was closed during the FIFA 20 FUT process, but I saw a notice that the trophy met the qualification requirements and could be lifted.(Photo above is FIFA 21)

FIFA20-1.jpgFIFA20 -2.jpg

But like the picture above, I collected 2,000 points, but I didn't get a trophy.

Does FIFA 20's Welcome to the League trophy have to collect 2,000 points and register for the weekly championship?

So, aside from FIFA 20, I played FIFA 21.

FIFA21-1.jpgFIFA21-2.jpg

The same kind of trophy also exists in FIFA21, and in the case of FIFA21, it was confirmed that the trophy was released as soon as it collected 2,000 points as shown in the picture above.

I saw the reply below that FIFA 20's weekly championship is no longer held, and I knew that the championship was no longer held.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-20/Can-t-redeem-points-for-the-FUT-champions/m-p/11422682#M87274

Then... I would like to ask if it is possible to modify the trophy to appear as soon as I collect 2,000 points like FIFA 21 instead of registering for the Championship after collecting points.

FIFA 20 didn't win the platinum trophy because of this trophy, and I spent a lot of time on this trophy, but it's a little unfair not to win it.

I ask for your careful consideration.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Welcome to the League trophy will not be acquired.

★★ Novice

I gave up because there was no reaction.
But when I entered FUT20 today,
Your registration has been activated.
Fortunately, I won the trophy well.
Thank you.

fifa20 -win.jpg

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (647 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Welcome to the League trophy will not be acquired.

★★ Novice

I gave up because there was no reaction.
But when I entered FUT20 today,
Your registration has been activated.
Fortunately, I won the trophy well.
Thank you.

fifa20 -win.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (648 Views)