Really bad gameplay top players not performing normal

by hankmarvin555

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Really bad gameplay top players not performing normal

★ Apprentice
I’m hoping the Fifa developers read this I need help I think I have a bug on Fifa 15 I have spent millions of coins on players and they are not playing how they should they run very slow the passing gets very weak and shooting goes wayward and it’s even a struggle to tackle the ball bounces of your player when you pass to them it’s just very wired gameplay and it’s nearly every game it never played like this when I first started playing the game Toty cr7 messi and co they play like a bunch of * something is not right it’s been going on for about 2 years I need someone to try and fix this bug or whatever it is top players are not doing what there attributes say they should do it’s like false advertisement I need this fixed
Message 1 of 4 (901 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Really bad gameplay top players not performing normal

Community Manager

@hankmarvin555  It sounds like you are having  issues with your connection, I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It is also important to remember that FIFA is a game of skill, having the best players in the world won't make you great at the game, you need to put in the time and effort to improve. Plenty of great players can take a low rated team and wrap rings around less experienced players who have a very high rated team. I would recommend taking a look at some videos on Youtube from the top FIFA players to pick up some tips and tricks. 

If you wish to make a formal complaint you are welcome to contact our live support and request that the agent file one on your behalf.  

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,185 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
How can I send a complaint to someone high up at ea sports ? I’m not happy with the gameplay I’m continuously getting I have spent millions of coins on top players and they are not doing what they are supposed to Toty messi Toty cr7 and lots more when you buy a player they have a thing called attributes and on them attributes you have pace 98 shooting 99 passing 90 dribbling 99 defending 42 physical 89 cr7 ok but it is false advertisement from ea sports because when this type of gameplay happens he gets really slow outrun by defender boatang and passing gets weak shooting goes wayward even just normal tackle gets really difficult my players get knocked over or just bounce off player
It’s really difficult just to move my players round the pitch it is absolutely ridiculous gameplay and like I say millions of coins and lots of my time I’m not happy ea I really want something done about this it is disgusting how this can keep happening so I need someone high up in your company to deal with this matter enough is enough now ea 2 years this has been happening fix the problem ea
Message 2 of 4 (903 Views)

Community Manager

@hankmarvin555  It sounds like you are having  issues with your connection, I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It is also important to remember that FIFA is a game of skill, having the best players in the world won't make you great at the game, you need to put in the time and effort to improve. Plenty of great players can take a low rated team and wrap rings around less experienced players who have a very high rated team. I would recommend taking a look at some videos on Youtube from the top FIFA players to pick up some tips and tricks. 

If you wish to make a formal complaint you are welcome to contact our live support and request that the agent file one on your behalf.  

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,186 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks for your reply darko but it is nothing to do with me been a great player or not it is the gameplay 100 per cent it’s random it is more than not there are 2 types of gameplay that happens normal and this when it’s normal my players tackle shoot pass move run the ball doesn’t bounce off your players when you pass to them etc but when it’s like this gameplay that I get so much more than not it’s wierd that’s the only way to describe it example cr7 gets outrun by boatang or whoever he is 98 pace or he is supposed to be my players move around like pentioners the passing totally changes it gets weak and wayward the ball moves differently when you kick it it is really difficult to just control your players moving them around when you try and tackle your players are weak they get knocked over easy or just bounce off the player if I try to quick pass from player to player they struggle to do it miss controll or ball just bounces off player and lands with opponents player this does not 100 per cent happen when the game plays normal you can feel the difference massively you no instantly when it’s this type of gameplay it’s absolutely ridiculous I played it on different internet connections 4 different ones and it happens on everyone I’ve spent millions on players and this should not be happening enough is enough something is not right when I first started the game this would only happen very rarely at first it never happened then it would just do odd times and what I realised was every time I got to a final of competition or a game to win for promotion in the higher leagues it would do it every time and when I start competition again it would go back to normal first game second game third game then final wierd gameplay again so come on I’m not a kid I’m a adult I no what is happening with my gameplay I’m the one playing it ea it’s fisgra gameplay and off course I’m not happy lots of time and millions of coins it’s wrong and it’s needs fixing
Message 4 of 4 (836 Views)