Permanent ban on the transfer market

by Veyano18

Original Post

Re: Permanent ban on the transfer market

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Oh man I logged in few times to the Mobile App when I was in South East Asia on holidays. when I got back I got a message that I sent coins.
I was like WTF? All my coins are still here, definitely didn't send anything nor was I hacked.
Someone on Reddit jokingly suggested that I sold coins on Ebay, so I googled coins selling on Ebay and there are people who sell their accounts there.

So I figured, me logging from Asia could make EA think that I sold my account to some dude in Indonesia.
Full of hope I opened the ticket with support to get the ban reversed. I provided them with my holiday itinerary so that they can see that it was in fact me who logged in from those locations.

What do I get three weeks later? Copy /Paste email stating that the action against my account was correct! Holy Mary mother of God!!! Obviously nobody even read my bleeding ticket, let alone investigated the issue.

I'm fed up with this, If I can't get any justice then I'll at least file a complain with European Consumer Comission and write to as many MEPs as I can find. I pay taxes so they should do some work.

Message 21 of 41 (2,782 Views)

★★ Novice

Is it true, for sure that if i got a permanent transfer ban on fifa 19 (coin buying) it wont stay the same on fifa 20...(i already pre ordered it) 

Message 22 of 41 (2,625 Views)

Community Manager
@SamiCui If you were transfer banned only it won't transfer from 19 to 20.
EACade
Message 23 of 41 (2,620 Views)

★★ Novice

It is a permanent transfer ban

Message 24 of 41 (2,616 Views)

Community Manager
@SamiCui That's only for FUT 19, you're good to go for 20. Standard smile
EACade
Message 25 of 41 (2,607 Views)

★ Novice

I am currently transfer market banned on FIFA 19, will this ban carry over to FIFA 20?

Message 26 of 41 (2,603 Views)

Community Manager
@jackskinner96 If you were only transfer banned, no.
EACade
Message 27 of 41 (2,599 Views)

★ Novice
@Veyano18 Did you get unbanned then?
Message 28 of 41 (2,357 Views)

★ Novice

I have emailed support and heard nothing still after 3 days I am transfer banned permanently  will this apply to 21 also 

Message 29 of 41 (2,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been banned because it was late at night and I accidentally bought bronze players because there was a filter and I didn’t realise as I was tired so i brought the players and then realised my mistake. It would be much appreciated if you could unban me as fifa takes my mind of bad things in life and it’s just a good game please unban me. I’m begging to get unbanned , quarantine is boring without fifa 

Message 30 of 41 (2,164 Views)