PS3 Fifa 16. Stuck on loading screen.

by HallonKS1881

Original Post

PS3 Fifa 16. Stuck on loading screen.

★ Novice

Hi whenever I start Fifa 16 it keeps getting stuck on loading screen, I get past the Messi screen and it says that im connecting to the  EA servers. Then I get a black screen with the loading arrow in the left corner and it stays like that forever. When I shut down my ps3 It makes 3 beep sounds on turns off. I've tried to power cycle it, reinstall fifa and I've restored my whole ps3 aswell. Please help! 

Message 1 of 8 (4,155 Views)

Re: PS3 Fifa 16. Stuck on loading screen.

★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem... game was working fine yesterday then all of a sudden I can't even get into the Main Menu screen.

It just hangs when trying to Load.

I have cleared the cache, and restored default settings on the system.

Reluctant to completely restore my PS3.

Is it an issue with the EA Servers perhaps? My disc does not have a single scratch on it!

Message 2 of 8 (4,070 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @HallonKS1881 @turner11

Are you both still seeing these issues or have you been able to access FIFA again?

Did the issue start after a certain date or an update to either the PS3 or FIFA?

Are you both using a physical version of FIFA?

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 3 of 8 (4,052 Views)

★ Novice

Everything works fine now but I weren't able to play fifa for about three days and now it just started working and yes I have Fifa on a disc

Message 4 of 8 (4,038 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm glad to hear that the issue resolved itself

It might have been some issue with the connect to our servers or possible a background update

Thanks 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 5 of 8 (4,028 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, same.

It wasn't working Sunday, Monday or Tuesday last week but I can access the main menu and play the game.

Message 6 of 8 (4,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is exactly the same for me! Please help i purchased a physical copy and it played fine but after a fifa update it won't load it just turns black while the indicator is flashing

Message 7 of 8 (3,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This game has not worked in over a year for me... thought I would try again and once again I’m stuck at the loading screen. 
doesn’t matter what part of the game once it has to load it gets stuck. 
It’s been updated to the current version

any help would be greatly appreciated since I’ve paid for a game that I haven’t been able to play at all

thanks

Message 8 of 8 (2,870 Views)