FIFA SERVERS AFRICA (WEST AFRICA)

by Deenbrother

Original Post

FIFA SERVERS AFRICA (WEST AFRICA)

★★★★ Novice

Hello I'm from Nigeria. I'm wondering how it is possible to ever play FUT without delay at least? I have never ever play a single game of FUT on any latency bar but 1. I heard South Africa have servers.. why can't we connect to that? Is there any hope for us in the west or i should just drop the game for good? 

Message 1 of 25 (8,272 Views)

Re: FIFA SERVERS AFRICA (WEST AFRICA)

★★★ Newbie

The fact on how neglected this post is shows the level of care EA has for West Africa. They literally don’t care if you play the game. 

Message 2 of 25 (8,166 Views)

★★ Novice

Bro, It saddens me as well. I'm Nigerian but I live in Ghana. I use fibre broadband that goes at least 250Mbps. That's great enough to play a game without lag, but my FIFA ping is always at 150 average on the ultimate team and 300 for seasons (FIFA 21). Well, In a way, Nigeria is closer to Europe than it is to South Africa, But if you use the B1 South Africa is just a bit closer. The servers in SA aren't as good as those in Europe. That's why we always get connected to Europe.

But yeah...EA doesn't really care about African gamers

Message 3 of 25 (7,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIFA19 PS4 SOUTH AFRICA ONLINE DRAFT

I CAN'T PLAY ONLINE DRAFTS, NEVER HAVE OPPONENTS AVAILABLE. COSTED ME 15000 COINS, HAVE NOT PLAYED A SINGLE GAME. 

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. 

Message 4 of 25 (7,818 Views)

★ Novice
@Deenbrother I am tired I can’t even play champs this is mental sickness
Message 5 of 25 (7,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bro I'm also from ghana and play on fibre. The gameplay in unplayable even with fibre. 120ping.

Ea pls i would kill to even play on 50 ping pls do something. Each game is always a handicap game me vs my opp and gameplay 

Message 6 of 25 (7,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same bro I'm also from ghana and play on fibre and my connection is terrible my download speed is 400mb/s but I'm playing on 120ping 🌚 pls Ea give us servers in west africa pls pls pls🙏😭😭😭🙏

Message 7 of 25 (6,929 Views)

★★ Novice
@Deenbrother Think about it bro. How much revenue can africa generate for ea if they invest in our region?? Its business bro. Look at the numbers.
In africa, most people have bad internet. Folks in europe who have the best internet even complain about Fifa delay, let alone the rest of us in africa. Does not make business sense as of this time for ea to invest. But it will surely come some day. Just being pragmatic here.
Message 8 of 25 (6,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Absolutely. I totally agree and understand 

Message 9 of 25 (6,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no reply from EA till date? Do we have the servers in Africa now?

Message 10 of 25 (6,552 Views)