Ranger Power Level 0

by agentcgbspender

Original Post

Re: Ranger Power Level 0

★★ Novice

I have the same issue on pc. Thougt they would fix this in the latest update, but doesn't seem so.. Should be an easy fix for them.

Message 11 of 25 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seriously? Guilds is broken? LOL! OK, Ill try this, thanks for figuring it out. Maybe Bioware should put you on the payroll.

Message 12 of 25 (1,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

OK Bioware/EA, your Anthem user community figured it out for you, it's guilds that are broken. I left my guild, signed out of Anthem app on phone, closed app on phone, signed into Anthem (on XBox) changed my banner, closed Anthem, deleted saved game data from cloud from the manage Anthem app, relaunched Anthem, changed banner again and voila, it correctly showed power level. And to all you know nothing nutpicks, (that would be you EA Support) no it is NOT just a visual bug, we have verified, yes we the user community figure this out for you too, it is NOT just a visual bug...coming into match/game with Ranger 0 averages all power levels down and reduces DPS. After applying this (workaround) we handled GM3 like the Legendary champs we are because our DPS as a group skyrocketed. You're welcome. Thanks to the Freelancer who figured it out, all of us in our play groups are using this fix and it's working (for us).

Message 13 of 25 (1,010 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much I always thought since I joined the guild something wasn’t right much appreciate it 

Message 14 of 25 (936 Views)

★★★ Novice
@agentcgbspender Great, works for me!
Message 15 of 25 (782 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@agentcgbspender I am having the same issue on PC. Only way to fix it was leave the guild in the mobile app. Go to the expedition launch screen, change your banner, and then enter the forge twice. It is related to guilds. I wish they would fix it.
Message 16 of 25 (703 Views)

★ Guide
@agentcgbspender I get that it resolved your issue, but it didn't fix the bug; I don't think you should accept this as a "solution" since the bug still exists.
Message 17 of 25 (687 Views)

It worked for me too... leaving the guild changing the banner and everything is back to normal.... sort of speech !    I agree with @DaevinCmdr  it doesn't fix the issue.... the idea of a guild was good and now to solve the problem we must leave it .... NO definitely  not solved Disappointed

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 18 of 25 (668 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, the final solution lies in fixing the code of the game or guild app but I don't think the utility of these forums lies solely in that. Couldn't one make the argument that maybe all bugs posted here have no true solution until corrected by the developer?

I experienced the problem when I joined a guild...I left my guild...I have never experienced the bug again. Isn't that a  solution? The guild app isn't necessarily part of the game and now that I think about it maybe the issue should be address on the app side so e-mail the EA Mobile team. If you're on Android you can find that e-mail address in the Google Play Store when you're on the page for the app and find the "Developer Contact" section.

Message 19 of 25 (646 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Valhalla-strider You can rejoin a guild, I believe the issue comes when you change your banner after joining a guild.

I’m sure that having the 'solved' tag on this forum doesn’t remove the bug from the devs list of things to fix. It’s just likely that it hasn’t been solved yet (since it’s mostly a UI visual bug, it might not be top priority since there IS a work around) or is solved but is waiting for a new patch.
Message 20 of 25 (637 Views)