Missing Mysterious note skull at the base of General Tarsis Tomb

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.10.2019 1AMCT
Summarize your bug Missing Mysterious note at base of General Tarsis tomb.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, complete the Tomb of General Tarsis challege, then look for the Mysterious Note skull.
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing skull.
What should be happening instead? Skull should be located elsewhere.

Wow, Bioware, just...wow. One of the Mysterious Notes (skulls) is to appear at the base of the Tomb of General Tarsis underneath the scaffolding...BUT WAIT, there's more silly to come! What if...wait for it...what IF a player has actually completed that challenge and opened the Tomb...that means, yup, you guessed it game developers...there IS NO MORE SCAFFOLDING AND THE BASKETS ARE GONE!!! Yep, no mysterious note skull. Again, wow, just wow. So basically, you designed a challenge to complete, then designed a seasonal challenge that can only be completed IF you haven't completed the Tomb of General Tarsis challenge and gotten rid of the scaffolding and baskets that sit at the bottom of that graphic. Here's a thought...DON'T PUT IT AT THE BOTTOM OF A SCAFFOLDING THAT DISAPPEARS after completing an in game challenge. Good job whoever thought of and approved and tested this silliness out. I mean, seriously, has nobody in game dev or quality control actually completed the Tomb of General Tarsis challenge to know of this bug? Yeah, I know I don't need the skull clues to complete the challenge, yeah, I know it's just a visual bug, but here's a hint...all you had to do is take 10 seconds of copy/paste work to move the skull to the right about 10 feet to Brin's area and put it on a shelf there. Problem solved, you're welcome. Otherwise, Season of Skulls is pretty cool.

Message 1 of 1 (226 Views)