Controller dont work on Burnout Paradise

by Alter-Sack_3000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Controller dont work on Burnout Paradise

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have Burnout Paradise Classic on EA PC and my controller at some point won't work. Burnout Paradise don't recognize my Xbox controller Inputs.

Message 1 of 5 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Controller dont work on Burnout Paradise

Community Manager

Hi @Alter-Sack_3000 

Are you playing wired, BT, or Xbox reciever for the controller?

Also for Burnout, can we try the following steps?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Alter-Sack_3000, Which controller are you using?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I using currently Xbox One 

Message 3 of 5 (380 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Alter-Sack_3000 

Are you playing wired, BT, or Xbox reciever for the controller?

Also for Burnout, can we try the following steps?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My controller is connected with a cable and I have repeated all these steps twice and it still doesn't work. Can't EA update the game?
Message 5 of 5 (192 Views)