sidebar blank

by Knockout0508

Original Post

Re: sidebar blank

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, I cannot see my map, health bar and images of what I should be building, really tough to work and operate and having watching videos online of how it should be played, there is some sort of error in my download 

Message 11 of 19 (1,295 Views)

★★ Novice

I followed the steps with regards to switching the GPU. It does seem that the game(s) do change the GPU to the standard 'integrated' GPU.

So thanks for the insight! Make sure the Nvidia GPU is set to 'high performance processor'.

Message 12 of 19 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Killmonkey6 That's my thinking, too. I think we all might just have an older graphics card.
Message 13 of 19 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same issue running on parallel 14.

It has been fixed after upgrade to parallel 15 which support Direct X 11

Message 14 of 19 (1,131 Views)

★ Novice
@codylim Did not work for me have spent all day on laptop trying to fix am totally dissapointed and am going to ask for money back
Message 15 of 19 (1,089 Views)

★ Pro
@Knockout0508
This is an issue that is having an impact on many people, there are multiple threads that are covering this topic.
Message 16 of 19 (1,070 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well the update didn't fix this problem.  

Message 17 of 19 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI had the same problem with command & conquer remastered spent 3 days trying different things to
make it work with graphics on the side bar. And to great success it now works perfect and it is easy
to solve.
1. Once downloaded make sure you use the run logo in the picture on Origin. This should go through a
complete install and update proceedure. If does not do this then the download may not have completed
correctly.
2. Ensure your video card is as recommended in the game spec requirements which can be found online.
3. Ensure you have direct x 11 or 12 installed if not download it and install it needed.
After ensuring I had direct x 12 and a graphics card of higher spec i uninstalled the none working
download and cleared registers using winoptermizer and re downloaded and after that clicked on the run
button in Origin and it installed and all worked well all sidebar graphics ect.
Hope this helps

Message 18 of 19 (769 Views)

★ Apprentice

The update fixed it!!!!

Message 19 of 19 (651 Views)