download of command and conquer ultimate failed pc

by lilflusher1

Original Post

download of command and conquer ultimate failed pc

★★★ Newbie

I ordered Command and Conquer the ultimate collection when i gave the key code it went to my sons account Howaboutthat2045 i downloaded  the game from origin but i am not getting the games just the music downloaded.  how do i get the complete game.  if i enter my key code now it says that it has already been used

Message 1 of 2 (371 Views)

Re: download of command and conquer ultimate failed pc

Hero

@lilflusher1 

All games in the collection are separate items in your games list. The only item in there with the actual C&C Ultimate Collection cover art is not a game; if you look at the item's details you will see it is the collection's bonus material. It isn't supposed to launch anything, it just opens the folder containing that bonus material.

So just find the separate games in your games list, and install and play them separately.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (350 Views)