What happened to the new "General's"? I applied for beta with $4,000 pc and no responce in 1 yr

by GenDischarged

Original Post

What happened to the new "General's"? I applied for beta with $4,000 pc and no responce in 1 yr

★★★ Newbie

Zero Hour was the best game for offline replay value hands down. Been playing for 10 years, I have 4 copies so me and friends can multiplayer at my house. The new Generals  http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/beta-registration looks great but WTF is the holdup???? We are waiting for ever here. I applied for Beta & have Rampag IV Extreme BE with i7 and 32GB RAM and R9. Whats it take to get a beta? Do I have to hold 51 shares in Electronic Arts or what?

Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Re: What happened to the new "General's"? I applied for beta with $4,000 pc and no responc

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It was cancelled. Why? Because EA.

EA never really gave much thought to the C&C franchise. Thus why these forums exist... EA sells the C&C Ultimate collection whithout making half of these games work on newer PCs, but why fix it themselves when they can force the fans to fix it? Lathargy at it's finest.

Anyway, sorry about that. Just be glad there are other good games that PC is good for.

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)