Please remove surrender button.

by Head2Knee

Original Post

Please remove surrender button.

★★ Novice

I just hit it again, by accident, and lost 15 more medals.

Right at the beginning of the game. Simply because my left index finger palm-callous triggered the screen tap exactly over that little button, twice in a row, because of the way I sometimes hold my phone.

Please, everyone who is with me, speak up.

While we are at it, let's please get rid of the emote pop-up window that covers the whole playing field, causes us to hit the wrong buttons, and is not simple to exit out of.

I am a very serious player. To see my hard work go to waste hurts. I know that it should be light-hearted and fun... But when competition is this fierce... Every screen-tap counts!

Thank you, E.A., I believe in you!

Message 1 of 5 (663 Views)

Re: Please remove surrender button.

★★★ Newbie

Yes, hate this feature. I just lost ANOTHER match because of this. I’m about to quit playing the game because of it.

Message 2 of 5 (630 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I still don't quite understand how people are holding their phones so that this keeps happening to them. Maybe if I saw a photo or a video of somebody playing?

Message 3 of 5 (622 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Head2Knee thanks for reaching out and providing feedback. We are aware of some issues with the surrender button and hope to address it in a future update!

Message 4 of 5 (604 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a pixel 3xl and the game comes right out to the edge. Usually this isn't a playing area so there was no concern if your hand hit this area. Now the surrender button sits right under the padding of your left thumb when you hold your phone sideways. I have had a few games just quit mid game now.

Message 5 of 5 (578 Views)