Не возможно купить набор, одна из игр с набора уже есть в библиотеке

by Vesikx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Не возможно купить набор, одна из игр с набора уже есть в библиотеке

★★★ Newbie

Здравствуйте, подскажите, я хочу купить набор игр 17 Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection. Но купить я их не могу так как у меня в библиотеке 2 игры есть уже из набора.

Message 1 of 2 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Не возможно купить набор, одна из игр с набора уже есть в библиотеке

Hero

@Vesikx

Vesikx wrote: [[Google Translate]]

Hello, tell me, I want to buy a set of games 17 Command & Conquer ™ The Ultimate Collection. But I can not buy them since I have 2 games in my library already from the set.

Yes, we have noticed this issue before, and it has been reported to the Origin team. As for now, there isn't much else I can do. You could contact an Advisor via EA Help and get a live chat session. These people can actually look into the system and your account details to help solve such things.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (362 Views)

All Replies

Re: Не возможно купить набор, одна из игр с набора уже есть в библиотеке

Hero

@Vesikx

Vesikx wrote: [[Google Translate]]

Hello, tell me, I want to buy a set of games 17 Command & Conquer ™ The Ultimate Collection. But I can not buy them since I have 2 games in my library already from the set.

Yes, we have noticed this issue before, and it has been reported to the Origin team. As for now, there isn't much else I can do. You could contact an Advisor via EA Help and get a live chat session. These people can actually look into the system and your account details to help solve such things.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)