Game does not start. Stuck with joining Server...

by Synaps23

Original Post

Game does not start. Stuck with joining Server...

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I don't know what to do, i spent 2 hours with google searching for my problem and nothing helped. I repaired the Game, reinstalled it, changed the compability to win7, start as an administrator but nothing helped. I played the game less then a year ago and it worked just fine, but now it doesn't even start. In the Taskmanager it showed up a few seconds and vanished then. Im running Win10 64bit, maybe this is the problem but i dont know how to fix it Frown please help!

Message 1 of 12 (730 Views)

Re: Game does not start. Stuck with joining Server...

Hero (Retired)

@Synaps23 Try some of the steps in the thread below, they can also work for hardline.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Fixes-for-quot-Infinite-Joining-Server-quot-Issue/td-p/514489...

Message 2 of 12 (706 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nothing helped Frown still have the "joining server issue" Battlefield4 works just fine, only BFH does not start

Message 3 of 12 (694 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Synaps23 You said you ran as admin, have you ran both the game and your Origin client in admin mode yet?

Message 4 of 12 (681 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes i did. also not working :/

Message 5 of 12 (666 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Synaps23 Have you tried using a different web browser to launch the game, and also try using plugin free launching mode, or using the plugin on Battlelog?

Message 6 of 12 (656 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i tried different browser types and nothing worked. i tried to start it with plugin and without plugin and that also didnt worked :/

Message 7 of 12 (640 Views)

@h4nsin0 wrote:

I don't know what to do, i spent 2 hours with google searching for my problem and nothing helped. I repaired the Game, reinstalled it, changed the compability to win7, start as an administrator but nothing helped. I played the game less then a year ago and it worked just fine, but now it doesn't even start. In the Taskmanager it showed up a few seconds and vanished then. Im running Win10 64bit, maybe this is the problem but i dont know how to fix it Frown please help!

What are your PC specs?

Minimum requirements

• Operating System: 64-bit version of Windows at least Vista SP2 (with KB971512 Update) or newer
  • Processor: At least an Athlon II/Phenom II 2.8 GHz or Intel Core i3/i5 2.4GHz
  • RAM/Memory: At least 4 GB of RAM
  • Graphics card: At least an ATI 5770 with 1GB of Graphics Memory or an NVidia GTX260 with 896MB of Graphics Memory
  • Hard Drive: 60 GB    
  • DirectX: 11.0

Recommended specifications

• Operating System: Windows 8 64-BIT (with KB971512 Update)
  • Processor: At least an Intel Quad-Core CPU or AMD Six-Core CPU
  • RAM/Memory: At least 8 GB of RAM
  • Graphics card: At least an AMD 290 or NVidia GTX760
  • Graphics Memory: At least 3 GB 
  • Hard Drive: At least 60 GB of space free
  • DirectX: 11.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 12 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having same rproblem but mine says stopped working soon as it tries to launch,, also on win 10 64 bit,, I have tried for 2 days lol ,,, that's why I'm on here now, battlefield 4 and other games I play work fine,, just this 1

Message 9 of 12 (596 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, about to refund. * BF4 BF3, BF2, BF whatever all works fine through google chrome. Star Wars plays absolutely amazing. I saw this sucker on sale. I went to launch for campaign and Multiplayer and the game halts and Windows says there is an error. Closes and that the end of that. Don't ask for system specs or updates. Everything tip top shape. 

Message 10 of 12 (578 Views)