Original Post

Accepted Solution

game library empty?

★★★ Newbie

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
What game do you want to talk about? origin
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. my entire game library disappeared all together
How is this making it more difficult? i can't use what I purchased
How can we reproduce this experience? don't

I tried going through the proper channels for this but the website just said I had nowhere to go basically so I'm posting this here. It started with epicgames. My library disapeared every now and then and came back but now my origin library is gone and isn't coming back. I want to play my games or at the very least get them refunded. This entire process is just infuriating to me and I will likely try to avoid origin and ea as much as possible in the futurea as well as epic. I learned my lesson, I just want a little customer support now. I wish I could post this to the right department but this site absolutely will not have that.

Message 1 of 5 (616 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game library empty?

Community Manager

Hi @lyingsackoffun 

We would be unable to assist with refunds on Answers HQ, we have different articles available that provide information on EA's refund policy as well as how to request a refund. 

If you purchased the game through a retailer or another platform you will want to reach out to whoever you purchased the game from for further assistance.  

I would recommend if you are having issues seeing your game library with Origin and Epic Games (not controlled by EA) to check if any security, VPN, proxy may be blocking the clients from fully loading. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (544 Views)

All Replies

@lyingsackoffun 

I moved your thread to the EA General Questions board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (586 Views)

I think this would do better in the Origin forums, so I've moved it there @lyingsackoffun.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (566 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @lyingsackoffun 

We would be unable to assist with refunds on Answers HQ, we have different articles available that provide information on EA's refund policy as well as how to request a refund. 

If you purchased the game through a retailer or another platform you will want to reach out to whoever you purchased the game from for further assistance.  

I would recommend if you are having issues seeing your game library with Origin and Epic Games (not controlled by EA) to check if any security, VPN, proxy may be blocking the clients from fully loading. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm Having the same problem.  and its almost new years, any possibility of a solution to this soon?

Message 5 of 5 (502 Views)