cannot log in to origin, nothing helped yet

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

4 days ago I couldn't log in my origin and still cannot

I asked help in EA help:

Went through the whole flow of reset password several times as I was told to

Nothing helped yet

Could anyone here help me with it

My account is [edit: email address removed] - I created it many years ago, I bought SIMS4 and all addons and most of the catalogs

I never had problems with origin and sims4 before, always played it in online mode

and Now when I cannot log in origin the game is not run

It is very upseting to not have posibility to play for  what I already payed for

Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cannot log in to origin, nothing helped yet

Community Manager

@moonbetsi2 

It sounds like your account is being blocked for security reasons- this is something the live support team will need to review with you a bit further as we don't have access to your account details here on AHQ.

Please reach out to the live support team via Twitter or Facebook instead of the help site- if you have any troubles getting through there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (234 Views)

All Replies

I've moved this from the TSTO board.

It doesn't mention which platform so it's under General Discussion rather than one of the Technical Issues boards.

Hope someone here can help. Good luck.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 5 (252 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there @moonbetsi2,

What's happening exactly when you try to login to Origin- are you getting an error message, or is Origin launching in offline mode? 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI

I trying to log in in origin app and in Chrome as well

I got error - Your credentials are incorrect or have expired. Please try again or reset your password.

I changed password and still no result

I asked help in EA help and went through changing password flow several time and still no result

Message 4 of 5 (241 Views)

Community Manager

@moonbetsi2 

It sounds like your account is being blocked for security reasons- this is something the live support team will need to review with you a bit further as we don't have access to your account details here on AHQ.

Please reach out to the live support team via Twitter or Facebook instead of the help site- if you have any troubles getting through there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (235 Views)