am i banned or suspended

by thespoon96

Original Post

Re: am i banned or suspended

Community Manager

Hey @jessl10090 you will need to speak with our TOS team in relation to any sanction on your account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 51 of 66 (603 Views)

★★ Novice
Dobrý den, na další den se nemohu připojit k režimu FUT FIFA 21

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

Message 52 of 66 (601 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello, I can't join fut mode for another day.

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

Message 53 of 66 (600 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @brazilboos if you think that you are banned then you will need to speak with our TOS team using the steps I posted above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 54 of 66 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have a sanction on my account for "cheating". 

1.) I have never cheated on madden or any EA game in my life

2.) After multiple tickets and weeks I finally get a ban review just to get denied from it.

3.) Customer support was useless.

You guys are banning me wrongfully and im sure ill get a copy and paste. "speak to our tos team" I can not think of any one else to talk to other then posting here. I get no kind of help or respsonses and all I wanna do is play madden 21 ultimate team. I have a negative win loss ratio come on now am I really cheating???

Not only has this wrongful ban held me back from grinding to get new players I was ranked top 100 on pc which im sure im not anymore. This whole experience has ruined madden for me which has been a favorite game all my life. Ive played Madden on console every year since madden 15 and this year I switch to pc and this is what happens? Ive had nothing but problems with this years madden and now im banned while I watch my friends play madden on discord who come across people who actually cheat  (example on theres a guy named [Removed by CM] who intentionally causes desync errors to happen or its just a coincidence that every time my friend was beating him all 3 times they qued in one day the game has a desync error) I just feel helpless and robbed of money I had to get together to buy madden when I didnt even have a job because of this pandemic. I cant afford to buy madden again nor would I dream of buying madden again nor madden 22, 23, 24 and so on. 

So after about 10 phone calls and hours of my time to get unbanned from madden which I put over 300 hours on I feel like I was ignored and im sitting here robbed of my money I spent with no options. Maybe a miracle will happen and madden will get sold to a better company but if not my only hope is that something can be done about it here. So gg EA it was fun while I was able to play. Thanks for nothing and Thanks for robbing me.

Message 55 of 66 (571 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @idxlei, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 56 of 66 (566 Views)

★★ Novice

What about the literal rest of my complaint lol???? I appoligzie for accusing but theres more important matters.

Message 57 of 66 (563 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to direct any queries related to a ban to our TOS team using the steps posted above @idxlei.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 58 of 66 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

I have multiple times. Absolutely useless as I cant speak to them directly only through the customer support relaying info to them. If I could speak to someone who directly controls the bans it would be nice

Message 59 of 66 (547 Views)

Community Manager

The only way to speak with our TOS team is by following the steps I posted above @idxlei.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 60 of 66 (544 Views)