Infinite Install Button

by Kreinnarr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite Install Button

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I downloaded Crysis and started finalizing phase. But when this phase is over, the install button came again. This happened over and over again. Then ı searched this problem on internet. I found a solution: make a visible this folder Program Files (x86)> Common Files> EAInstaller. After making this file visible, I pressed the install button and waited. But while the game is in the finalizing phase, this file automatically made itself invisible and immediately after the install button came back. I got cancer. Thank you Origin.

Message 1 of 7 (889 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite Install Button

Community Manager

@Kreinnarr To confirm do you have any Security running on your device to allow Origin/Steam and Apex Legends through? 

If not can you try a Clean Boot and if you still have issues can you share a DxDiag with us?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (762 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Kreinnarr After it starts the loop over to confirm do you see the game's files in the install location?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yes, game's files are in the destination folder and fully downloaded.

Message 3 of 7 (845 Views)

Community Manager

@Kreinnarr Can you try running the .exe for the game to see if it launches? Also, can you try the following steps for Origin?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried the steps but nothing changed. When I click on the game's .exe , Origin starts updating and gives an error. Because of this I have to uninstall Origin and install it again. This time I made changes and tried EA Desktop after deleting Origin. Play button came but the game stays on the black screen for 5 seconds after opening and shuts down.........  Is it that difficult to download, install and open the game normally? Annoying.

Message 5 of 7 (794 Views)

★★ Novice

Origin is required to use EA Play on Steam. So I downloaded it again and used the Install button again from Origin with the memory cleared. The endless Install button continues

Message 6 of 7 (790 Views)

Community Manager

@Kreinnarr To confirm do you have any Security running on your device to allow Origin/Steam and Apex Legends through? 

If not can you try a Clean Boot and if you still have issues can you share a DxDiag with us?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 7 (763 Views)