Games not showing * playable in my Games list or Missing

by Asfluxiation

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games not showing * playable in my Games list or Missing

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i can not see anthem in my games list. It keeps showing the legion of dawn version. I recently added a EA play subscription to play anthem again. I got EA play during Anthem launch and unsubscribed. I am only able to launch the game thru the search game function. It will not show up in my games list. I dont know what to try here to fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games not showing * playable in my Games list or Missing

Community Manager

Hey @Asfluxiation

If you haven't already can you try clearing out your Origin cache to see if that helps? I've seen some cases in the past where issues with the client's cached data can prevent games from appearing in the Library, so I am curious if that might be what's happening here as well. For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. 

If you're still not seeing Anthem listed in your Library after that I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)

All Replies

Re: Games not showing * playable in my Games list or Missing

Community Manager

Hey @Asfluxiation

If you haven't already can you try clearing out your Origin cache to see if that helps? I've seen some cases in the past where issues with the client's cached data can prevent games from appearing in the Library, so I am curious if that might be what's happening here as well. For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. 

If you're still not seeing Anthem listed in your Library after that I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)