Ask

by chancemcb1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ask

★★★ Newbie

I've been running into this irritating problem with trying to unlock my skins on Apex Legends. Jesus what a long and unnecessarily difficult process this is. I've linked all the accounts, EA, XBOX, Twitch Prime and Amazon. I'm thinking the issue is that the EA account I'm attempting to use isn't linked to my Xbox live account as I receive an error message when trying to link the two. How am I able to check which account is linked to my Xbox gamertag? Is there no option to check which account is linked on my Xbox? Please don't tell me to login to my Origin or EA account, I have done this and I am not seeing a linked account. And trying to link my gamertag, again, brings up an error message.

Message 1 of 4 (494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ask

Community Manager

Hey @chancemcb1 if you log into the EA account then you will be able to see all the info including any Gamertags linked to the account.

If there are none there then it means that your Gamertag is linked to another account.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (456 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @chancemcb1 if you log into the EA account then you will be able to see all the info including any Gamertags linked to the account.

If there are none there then it means that your Gamertag is linked to another account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I understand this. How am I able to look up which account my gamertag is linked to??

Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @chancemcb1 the only way to know this is by logging into the EA account and then checking what Gamertags are linked: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (403 Views)