by taygd2592

Original Post

Anthem

★★★ Newbie

Why can't I play the anthem demo? 

Message 1 of 15 (722 Views)

Re: Anthem

★★★ Newbie

Yea I cant play either says servers are full. Is this going to get resolved because I pre purchased the game so I could play this and so far I'm losing faith in the fact this wasnt accounted for.

Message 2 of 15 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too! Servers reached max capacity.. 

Message 3 of 15 (701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously getting a bit nervous myself.

If they can't handle the demo rollout, how will they handle the actual launch

Message 4 of 15 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You would think that by now publishers would base server size on how many people pre ordered the game and make it so all people that pre ordered could log in and play the demo when it went live. I guess that is just to much of a common sense expectation to have.

Message 5 of 15 (624 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yah, preordered as well. I am undoing that mistake as I speak. I am sure we will hear some B.S. about "unexpected interest". Um, yah, every company says it and refuses to learn that lesson from countless failures before. Not buying it any more. Not only that, but considering that you know exactly how many keys have been redeemed - zero excuse.

Have several friends who are awaiting my feedback. One guess as to how that is going to go. Guess I shouldn't have expected so much from a small, indie company.
Message 6 of 15 (588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They handed out 3 friend passes for preorders. So just know that someone that hasn't bought the game is taking yours and mine server spots. Lol.

Message 7 of 15 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. First I got "servers full". Then it acted like it was going to let me in. It let me choose options, like the brightness, whether I wanted a male or female voice and I had to agree to terms and conditions. Only to get an error that said "error retrieving anthem live service data". Not good.

Message 8 of 15 (571 Views)

★★ Apprentice
On their page:

"ALL SERVERS ARE UP
No Issues Reported"

Really? Call this reported an issue, geniuses. Now change your damn banner.
Message 9 of 15 (556 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got in you guys. Seems to help if you scroll through the agreements.

Message 10 of 15 (538 Views)