Re: Account disabled

by LunaWIld

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey @LunaWIld I tested our live support there and was able to create a case and speak with our support both over phone and chat. If you are unable to do so then it may be a system-related issue that you are having that is stopping you from opening a chat.

I took a look at your account and cannot see any created cases on it, it could be the case that you have multiple EA accounts and have been creating cases on a secondary one.

The only way to deal with a sanction or ban is to speak with our TOS team using the steps I shared above, I would recommend trying on a different browser or network to see if you have the same issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 13 (363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Darko 

Sign in failure

The “Sign in failure, Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.” error message persists.

I have followed the steps in the support articles related to this error message and the problem persists.

I have:

Changed my EA password successfully.

Followed the steps to clear the Origin client cache on PC. There was no LocalContent folder to retain.

Stopped all Origin processes, uninstalled Origin, restarted PC and cleaned up any residual files and folders in Program Files, ProgramData and AppData.

Downloaded and reinstalled the latest Origin client for Windows.

Attempted sign-in using the same EA account that works fine on the Help EA site.

The Sign in failure error message, as shown above, keeps appearing.

The Origin client is connected to the internet and EA as I can browse the Origin store from within the client.

I have connected the PC to two completely different, unrelated WiFi networks and the problem persists.

I have attempted the above from two different computers, one a desktop and one a laptop, the problem persists.

When attempting to create a new support case I now have the contact option to use chat. However…

When the web form is filled in and submitted the page advises that a popup chat window will appear but it never does.

I have tried creating the case several times with and without screenshot attachments but the chat window never appears.

I have tried this from 4 different devices, 3 different operating systems, 3 different browsers but the chat window never appears.

I have allowed popups in the browser security settings, browser wide and specifically for help.ea.com and ea.com but the chat never appears.

When stepping through the Help form and selecting >Origin > Technical Support > PC > Connectivity I get presented with the following message.

Account broke rules

As previously stated this account has not taken part in any behaviour whatsoever that would warrant a ban or suspension. It is used purely to play single player games, specifically The Sims and not questionable chats or forum posts have ever been made.

When clicking on the My Ban History button as shown in the screenshot this is confirmed by EA’s own system where it shows no history of bans or suspensions.

Ban history

I’ve tried to contact EA Support by creating a case, using live chat and by phone (phone advises no support available and refers to website).

I’ve tried all support advice, articles and community suggestions.

I’ve tried different devices, different browsers, clean installations.  

Nothing has worked.  It is apparent this is an issue on the EA account backend.

I’m an pleading with you to assist with getting technical support engaged to investigate and resolve this issue.

Yours in desperation

Luna

Message 12 of 13 (323 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LunaWIld just because it is not showing a ban does not mean that there is not one, in fact, it specifically calls out that not all bans will be shown.

I would recommend speaking with our TOS team using the steps I shared above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 13 of 13 (297 Views)