Swirls not showing up on my FIFA 21 annoyed avid ea gamer please help me

by gettingthemin

Original Post

Swirls not showing up on my FIFA 21 annoyed avid ea gamer please help me

★ Novice

Ea please add me FIFA 21 swirls to my account none of your contact methods work!!!! What's going on?? Very slow help centre is useless! Please update?? What happened to live chat?! Omg. Anyway my account on FIFA is not loaded the two swirls I pre order on the 1/10/2020 in services says expired on the 2/10/2020 ^ my anger over your systems, not surprised tho.... Please also take all blockers or my FIFA account game seems to screw me every time avid ea player come on now 🤷🤔😅🥺 please please please I FIFA 21 boss now just want to open some packs 🤣

Message 1 of 5 (554 Views)

Re: Swirls not showing up on my FIFA 21 annoyed avid ea gamer please help me

Community Manager

Hey @gettingthemin for issues with missing items you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (531 Views)

★ Novice

Nah man not working, you honestly think I would be here if haven't tried everything omG!! I put the money on the game now expect my swirls to be there not on. I don't have time or ability to work the chat... 

Message 3 of 5 (524 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gettingthemin any missing item issues needs to be directed to our live support team, we are unable to assist with any account issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (520 Views)

★ Novice

Well mate, I put money in computer, should go bang bang??!! lol. 

This is this only way I seem to be able to get a hold of you yet, get notifications on my email?? / your company has my email you are not able to contact me via my email linked to this account? 

This is getting worse by the minute, when I go shopping in a store when I buy something I normally get it?? apparently that is not the case with Ea? 

Message 5 of 5 (507 Views)