EA banned my acc and i think this is a mistake

by ForzaBG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA banned my acc and i think this is a mistake

★ Novice

I  think EA made  a mistake, what should i do now? Frown i made  a picture  on my email, and i cant undestand clearly the reason.

Message 1 of 9 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA banned my acc and i think this is a mistake

Community Manager

Hi @ForzaBG

When you have the chance please get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can take a look. They will review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. For more information on how to submit a case to the TOS team check out the EA Help website

Once they have completed their investigation they will follow up with you via email, so please keep an eye out for their response. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (562 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ForzaBG

When you have the chance please get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can take a look. They will review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. For more information on how to submit a case to the TOS team check out the EA Help website

Once they have completed their investigation they will follow up with you via email, so please keep an eye out for their response. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (563 Views)

★ Novice

I tried to connect with someone there but they want from me to w8 2weaks, after that prob they will sent me some email. I want a life chat with some supporter who will help me. I saw and red everythink from there( the link u sent me ) but this is not helped me a lot 

Message 3 of 9 (553 Views)

Community Manager

@ForzaBG 

The Terms of Service team only operates over email. The live chat team would not be able to assist with a banned account. The TOS team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. They review appeals like this on a case-by-case basis, so unfortunately we don't have a way of seeing how long the investigation may take. Please watch out for a reply, and they will follow up with you as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 9 (532 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent
Thanks! Can you tell me one more thing? What will follow that email. Okay they will text me about my case but what next ? do i will finally reach my goals( a life chat to explain my position about the ban) or they will just sent me "Sorry you will be banned permanently" or "Carry on you are good now" cuz i already paid for some games there and i really dont want to lose them + their progress. Again thanks for the ansers!
Message 5 of 9 (518 Views)

Community Manager

@ForzaBG 

I'm afraid that's not a call I can make. It's up to the Terms of Service team to see if the ban can be overturned. If that's their decision they will let you know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 9 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent They banned my account too i never use hack. They are suck.
Message 7 of 9 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m in the same boat! Playing a ranked match with friends and in the middle of the match I got kicked out like server crashed or something and of course there is a penalty for leaving a ranked match even tho I had no choice to leave. Try to go back in and said I was banned! What the heck? Day later finally got an email saying I was cheating!! Like really EA?! I don’t even know how to freakin cheat on this game, don’t know how to code. I stream on fb about 95% of my games I play and I can guarantee you if you watch I’m no cheater. My stats even prove Im not a cheater. Like do they even look into reports or what causes a random banned for supposedly cheating? Been waiting a week now and all it says is in progress. No email other than deleting my duplicate case even tho it ties with my actual case. I gave them proof I don’t cheat and would like to know there’s on how I was! Do they just open cases for awhile and then throw them to the side for awhile and not even care to look? This game is dying ea, fast and you don’t care about the game or community behind it. Just throw a couple events and cosmetics and hope it’ll all be ok. You need to listen to your community and help them!

Message 8 of 9 (469 Views)

★ Novice
@MitsuJoe I dont even know why they dont have a live supporter like the years before, this cant be serious... this is not typical for a big company like them :/
Message 9 of 9 (449 Views)