Apex Legends: Not receiving items in pack

by CallmeLouben

Original Post

Apex Legends: Not receiving items in pack

★★★ Newbie

I have encountered a bug when opening an apex pack the game freezes causing me to never receive the items in the pack. This happened to occur when i'd just unlocked the wraith heirloom items as shown in the image. The items are not in my loadout screen despite unlocking them in the pack. I have waited over 24hrs to see if it was a desync issue, but there is still no sign of my items. I've seen similar issues with others opening apex packs and i'm really frustrated as i don't have the items for the main legend i play. I contacted support twice and nothing could be done by them. Hopefully there is a fix coming for this issue as i want my items. 

Message 1 of 4 (621 Views)

Re: Apex Legends: Not receiving items in pack

★★★ Newbie
I had opened my apex pack and I had opened big game hunter for my longbow dmr and I had not received it. It’s my favorite camp on that gun I have been trying to get it for weeks
Message 2 of 4 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if you got your items back? i'm currently facing the same problem right now and I've already filed in a report that concerns it.

Message 3 of 4 (463 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

This thread was quite old so I went ahead and locked it. 

If you're missing items in Apex Legends please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid this isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them through Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (424 Views)