Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by aarshaad

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★★ Newbie
But I'm playing in Android Xperia z3 but I can't connect to origin, because said that my Internet connection is out Frown but that's not truth help me.please!!!
Message 91 of 113 (1,102 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★★ Newbie

how do i connect to ea servers or autolog

Message 92 of 113 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

pc

Message 93 of 113 (1,065 Views)

Community Manager

@khayasibs

You should automatically connect in-game. If you can't, then check your system for any anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall programs - now either temporary disable or uninstall them, or make sure that you've added an exception for Origin and NFS.

--Tom

Message 94 of 113 (1,045 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

if not going to sign me on nfs most wanted will give report

Message 95 of 113 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How to put origin offline?

Message 96 of 113 (970 Views)

Community Manager

@Anuruddha1995

You can do this via Origin -> Go Offline - you will need to make a successful connection at least once per session before you can enable offline mode.

--Tom

Message 97 of 113 (964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem now. That 80210000...   :/

Message 98 of 113 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank You very much Standard smile

Message 99 of 113 (911 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please,i haven't played this game since the day i bought it.So far,I have performed every network and non-network troubleshooting steps.I had contacted EA Help but still no response from them.Please help me with everything you know about this

Message 100 of 113 (872 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help