Re: Need For Speed (2015) - Fix The Game

by Excesssum

Original Post

Need For Speed (2015) - Fix The Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So i recently bought Need For Speed 2015 Deluxe Edition on Sale for the PS4 bundled with Need For Speed Rivals, because i knew the problems it would bring, but never thought the problems will be so severe that its beyond repair.

Beginning my complaints about the game, i simply love the graphics, the sound, Ghost nailed it to bring back the Underground Feel to it, but i don´t understand some things  

Kicking off with a list of problems that needs to be fixed, its just spoils the whole fun of the game:

* AI Rubber-Banding - people say its was fixed in a patch, but i say its still there, patched or not, making the career progress almost difficult if not impossible

*Incorrect Car handling - Either at Drift or Grip, the car handling its just absolute trash, specially in drift events, i mean what its that *? you call that handing Drifting!? I do not have even control to the car, not to mention the ridiculous auto correction of the wheels,which i can see with my naked eyes, banging me towards the wall, same thing its said for Sprint Events or Circuit, the car tends to steer by itself, and bang into the wall, or even lock the steering and go straight, forcing you to * the analog twice or three times or even more,for the car just to steer, not to mention the input latency, and no tweaking the car settings doesn't help, so don´t bother, even Rivals and Most Wanted (2012) have better handing than this! 

*Extreme horse-power and still slow - Yes you heard me right, no matter how much horse power you have in your car, it will always be slow, combined with Rubber Banding AI,its a nightmare to play.

*Horrible Automatic transmission ratios - I do mean it, if you set the gears to auto, the car will change to higher gear on a corner when you need maximum revs, almost stalling the car, you are forced to let go of the gas, or tap the break to downgrade to a lower shift to gain speed, its just horrible.

*AI always crashing into you - lets just say its horrible, yes the AI its always crashing into you, making some events like drift, a nightmare to complete, because they ruin your points.

*Random Spawning AI -  Yes, AI doesn't  just spawn randomly,its spawns right in front of you, giving you almost no time to react,just so you can lose the event on purpose.

*Forcing you to use the internet,even on Single Player - Yes its a frustrating one, how many people complained about this!? It needs to be optional,not mandatory! EA Servers crash very often,even when your Internet connection its fine, it can even disconnect you for no apparent reason.  

I want to love the game for its graphics and content,but at the same time it keeps me away from it and the new Payback, as it might be riddled with the same Issues.

This game needs an update immediately to address this issues, it only affects the reputation of the franchise.

If EA/Ghost doesn't even patch the game, i might just give up and play something else, or even play Underground 2 or either older NFS titles.

Message 1 of 3 (1,470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In the same boat as you, my friend. But alas, they will not release any further updates.

Message 2 of 3 (1,148 Views)

★★ Novice

It's EA. They understand only if they loosing money or suffer A LOT of hate. NFS community is not so active and numerous as BF's, for example, so we have no chance.

Message 3 of 3 (951 Views)