Manual Transmission

by lightfast97one

Original Post

Manual Transmission

★★ Novice

Will there be Manual Transmission in the remastered version ? It would be perfect

Message 1 of 7 (2,602 Views)

Re: Manual Transmission

★★★★ Pro
@lightfast97one Criterion games never had Manuel gearbox in the past.The remastered game won't change it.
Message 2 of 7 (2,570 Views)

★★★ Pro
@lightfast97one I really doubt that, Manual gearbox are not ideal for fast phased games like these, since it is made with the burnout agressivity. Its not really needed Automatic, is best suited for games like these trust me.
Message 3 of 7 (2,558 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This game isn’t as frantic as you think. A manual option would very much fit.

Hell, Burnout 2 had a manual option.

Message 4 of 7 (2,556 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SolidSonicTH It will also get used to speed up the competition even besides automatic transmission.
Message 5 of 7 (2,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just logged in (2 years late) to tell you that you are dumb if you think automatic is suitable for any driving where drifting or burning out is involved. You cannot control a drift without the ability to control the torque. If the automatic * decides to drop down a gear randomly this can be the difference between drifting around a corner and driving off a cliff.

Message 6 of 7 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry I didn't realize Tr4nny was a bad word. I am very disappointed with EA because I was under the impression they were more progressive than this. I think the LGBTq-SUGBNWEGTXKIGKDEGYUDGH movement has worked really hard so that guys can be accepted as girls, girls can be accepted as guys, guys can be accepted as a lesbian, and girls can be accepted as a gay man, and people born with both private parts can be accepted as all 10 sexes (is it 10 now? or are there more sexes than 10, I cannot keep up anymore).

The point is, it is just terrible that EA would consider it profanity to simply reference an overweight autistic man rubbing himself in a pair of stained flesh colored panties he obtained from his mothers panty drawer.

Message 7 of 7 (1,297 Views)