(2nd Attempt) Pause Menu Issues and Bust Scenes

by LatinDriver_2005

Original Post

(2nd Attempt) Pause Menu Issues and Bust Scenes

★★★ Apprentice

So this is my 2nd attempt to try and get a response. I have been having some issues with the pause menu and bust screens. Whenever I would go back to get out of pause to continue the game, I would experience this 2 second moment where I have no control over my vehicle and then it just ends up messing me up. With the bust screens however, after I leave from one of those screens after busting an opponent, I still experience the AI taking control of my vehicle for 2 seconds and it usually ends with me colliding into the wall. I hope I get a response this time because this is quite an annoying issue.

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

Re: (2nd Attempt) Pause Menu Issues and Bust Scenes

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know what to say about the pause menu control delay but I know what to say the cop bust scene is well I don't know what it is about the AI controlling your car for a second and a half after the scene and I don't know why you are talking about it because it was in NFS HP 2010 and I was fine with it and I am also fine with it in HP Remastered as I was used too it like years before HP Remastered come out as I am a pro (no offense) so I don't know what you mean by this because it was in HP 2010 as well and I think it is part of the game, so I don't know a solution to what you trying to say, sorry.

Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I cant even pause the game without it having to crash. WHY

Message 3 of 4 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@5555559753Im saying whenever you enter a bust scene, the game's AI takes over your car for you while you're in that scene. The game does this so it still keeps you on track. But leaving the cutscene, you still sense the AI taking over the controls for about 2 seconds or so until you can control it again. I was hoping this could get an improvement. As for exiting the pause menu, it has a different effect in the remastered. There's a moment of time when you leave the pause screen, your car just glides for a bit because it pauses your controls as well. The controls come back way after you hit resume. So in that amount of time it always messes me up unless I'm on a straight.

Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)