Nfs:heat totally broken (PS4)

by waynetheman84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nfs:heat totally broken (PS4)

★★★ Novice

Couple nights ago I logged in as normal went to play online. Drove over to the dealership and bought a z4, took it back to garage and started modifying. 

visuals all went fine but when I tried performance parts things got weird. Bought an engine swap and all the ultimate + parts then decided to put air suspension on at this point it just kept telling me purchase failed. 

so I quit the game and came back, now it would tell me local inventory doesn’t match upload or no multi I do that and it gets in game but I’ve lost all the parts I bought for that car AND all my money. I’m at $0. 

no big deal I’ll just switch to my other 400+ level cars and grind some out, but when I take my car out it shows I have 1 bottle of nitro which is empty and doesn’t recharge. 

I pause the game and go to the performance parts tab and the game crashes. I tried the performance page in the garage, the parts store, the pause menu from online/solo and solo with no internet connection on. Nothing works game is totally broken and crashes if I look at any performance parts or try to re purchase my 5x3 nitrous. 

don’t know what to do and haven’t seen a similar issue. 

Message 1 of 6 (887 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nfs:heat totally broken (PS4)

★★★ Novice

Final update. I managed to fix the game by selling the Volvo 242 which seems to be the only broken car at the moment. Money is still gone but here’s where we are at. 

allthe parts got put back in my garage when I sold it, and now I can put all the parts back except for the engine I had swapped. The game crashes every time I look at that specific engine. 

If I buy a duplicate engine and put all the parts on it everything is fine, the game remains fine as long as I don’t look at the broken engine. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (755 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I'm from Germany and had a problem yesterday. an online server was about to close so I dc'd and tried to connect to a new one. suddenly an alert appeared and told me to upload my inventory or items because it was not synchronized with the online data, I did and all my cars were gone I only had money and my level, but the car I got can't be upgraded but has ultimate suspensions🤣😅 rip heat

Message 2 of 6 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

I still have all my cars but no money I sold one of my cars to buy the missing nitrous but I can’t even get to the performance menu

Message 3 of 6 (862 Views)

★★★ Novice

update: the only car that seems to be broken is the Volvo 242 I have been using, all other cars work. I also seem to be missing a car or some cars. The only notable one I am missing is my 911 RSR that I used to finish the story missions. 

Message 4 of 6 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice

Final update. I managed to fix the game by selling the Volvo 242 which seems to be the only broken car at the moment. Money is still gone but here’s where we are at. 

allthe parts got put back in my garage when I sold it, and now I can put all the parts back except for the engine I had swapped. The game crashes every time I look at that specific engine. 

If I buy a duplicate engine and put all the parts on it everything is fine, the game remains fine as long as I don’t look at the broken engine. 

Message 5 of 6 (756 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why is that paragraph black?

Message 6 of 6 (753 Views)