Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed Crashing For No Reason

★ Novice

I have a:
AMD Ryzen 5 7600 
16 GB of DDR5 RAM
RX 470 (That I am stuck with)

And it crashes when I launch the game for a bit and it gives me this error even tho my AMD GPU is up to date.

Message 1 of 7 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed Crashing For No Reason

Community Manager

Hi @TheFunnyDav 

Can we try the following first, then check if this message continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (342 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TheFunnyDav 

Can we try the following first, then check if this message continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (343 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium I've somehow got into the settings and turnned down all of my settings and it worked, I tested them one by one and it seems like the resulution scale is the problem of crashing. I don't know if there's gonna be any issues futhere so I am gonna update it here.
Message 3 of 7 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

jiii

Message 4 of 7 (264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hlooooooooooooooo

Message 5 of 7 (263 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @TheFunnyDav, To confirm did you run into further issues?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (162 Views)

★ Novice

Nope. The resolution scale was the problem turned it own to 50 and I had no problems and with high settings.

Message 7 of 7 (158 Views)