NFS Heat PS4 EA Access trial locked (active subscription)

by LobiJani

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat EA Access Trial Not Working On PS4

★★★★ Novice

I think they should give us the game for free and just charge us for dlc 👍😜 +1

Message 51 of 75 (1,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing happen with madden 20.

And they didn't fix it.

It that case was worse because after trying the free trial i buy the game, and like need for speed the game get locked and disappear from library. Sony was 1 month investigating, trying to fix it, and finally i get a refund. 

Last week i get in contact with sony, and they said: you must put in contact with ea access, because we can't solve that problem :-/

This is not an ordinary app, is not a netflix or amazon app.

This is an app that is all around the ps store, with free games, discounts etc...

i think they launch ea access in ps4 too early. They don't know what is happening.

But what we can do the subscribers?

I think sony and electronic arts have to sit down and solve the mess that they have create.

Sorry for my english, i am from spain.  

Thx

Message 52 of 75 (1,570 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Bramespain yeah this is a huge problem and hope they sort it out as soon as possible.
Message 53 of 75 (1,540 Views)

★★ Novice

EA. please give a date or time frame when this situation is going to be solved? Thanks in advance!

Message 54 of 75 (1,454 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tadula_Lt There is no date because they have no intention fixing it. It seems to happen with most the titles on a early play pass, as soon as the game is released, the problem appears! Sony have no clue in regards fixing it, like most issues which affect the Playstation Network! It is easier for them to ignore it! It should have been fixed by now!
Message 55 of 75 (1,437 Views)

★★ Novice
@ShaVerZ-UK For me it is a little bit strange that for other trial titles it is an option to download the trial version, but NFS is a different story... Stores is out of stock in Lithuania, so for me as casual player that 10 hour would fulfill that gap of waiting 😂
Message 56 of 75 (1,367 Views)

Re: NFS Heat PS4 EA Access trial locked (active subscription)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here! Please fix it!

Message 57 of 75 (1,294 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not solved, surely this should be a quick fix, imagine how fast they would act if the full game wasn't available on the store!

Message 58 of 75 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s obvious they’re not going to fix it quick, why would they? People already paid for EA Access, those who didn’t, don’t know it’s broken so they’re gonna buy EA access anyway. They get the money no matter whether it works or not.

Message 59 of 75 (968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Take a bit too long to enable the trial for download. Its not that hard and could be done within tha day of it being reported. 

Message 60 of 75 (847 Views)