NFS HEAT EA ACCESS TRAIL

by FreshPRN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS HEAT EA ACCESS TRAIL

★★★ Novice

I’ve just bought ea access, to play nfs heat... apparently I can only have 10 hours to play the trail? Is this right? Feel like I’ve been mugged off a little bit. Not happy.

Message 1 of 4 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS HEAT EA ACCESS TRAIL

★ Novice

You have to pay for premier($15) to play the game unlimited, not basic($5). How about you read a little bit when it shows you the options of the subscriptions.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

It's EA. Did you really expect them to release something that wasn't predatory?  Think of EA like a * dealer, they'll give you a taste 4 next 2 nothing. But want more and prepare to drain out your bank accounts.  There's a reason EA is facing mutiple legal issues.

Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

★ Novice

You have to pay for premier($15) to play the game unlimited, not basic($5). How about you read a little bit when it shows you the options of the subscriptions.

Message 3 of 4 (348 Views)

★★ Expert

@FreshPRN 

Well of course!

That's the EA "Taste of Candy"  for a little cost just to sucker people into buying the game full price.

EA won't be giving the game away for low cost, but they should with all the months of plagued issues.

I wonder just how many more patches/updates this Heat game will get before Ghost Studios quit on the game.

EA previews are always short and not meant to be long-lasting. 

Have a good day. 

Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)