Customisable Controllers - NFS Heat

by Bullit010

Original Post

Re: Customisable Controllers - NFS Heat

★★★★★ Newbie

I preordered NFS Heat only to find out that there are no options to adjust or modify the controls so that I can play with a manual transmission and use the joysticks on my Xbox controller to shift instead of having to hold the controller in an uncomfortable position to be able to do so!!

Instead, I'm forced to play with an automatic transmission which I absolutely hate and this really pisses me off!!!

So much so that my play time may become drastically reduced!!

What a waste of $65!!!!!!

Come on Ghost, get your sh*t together and give your customers what they paid for and what they want!!!

Message 41 of 126 (2,339 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually did not buy this game so far. No interior view is sad, but these controls are a deal breaker.

I am waiting for them to add customizable controls / several Layouts to choose from. If they don't add it, they won't get my money (P.S: Don't preorder).

Message 42 of 126 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Novice

after carbon only NFS2015 was made for me , i am an old fashion player since GT 1 even colin mcrae had custom control settings , NFS heat is a waste of money without it won't buy .

Message 43 of 126 (2,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well they didn't add this and I'm taking the game back because the controls suck

Message 44 of 126 (2,291 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Ataashi @EA_Andy Do yo know if EA/Ghost are going to consider add either of these (custom controllers/ wheel support) at a later date or are we all just wasting our time expecting someone to actually care what the customers would like to see in a game?

Message 45 of 126 (2,286 Views)

★★ Guide

Those settings had to be from the start and not after 2 or more patches, the detail makes the difference. I feel like i waste my money for an other rivals.

Message 46 of 126 (2,226 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gaming_On_Wheels And where is that option at least on ps4 there is no control scheme.
Message 47 of 126 (2,224 Views)

★★ Guide
@BLVD69 My friend we are talking about control scheme option in game not what controller you can buy.
Message 48 of 126 (2,221 Views)

★★ Guide
@Bullit010 But why they did not add them from the start i don't understand, this is not gonna end good, this is a good game but with the lack of controls scheme settings it feels like an other rivals
Message 49 of 126 (2,195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey Andy,

Just curious but why would this not be an option to include in a game, everyone has their own preferences with a controller and as far as i'm aware it's not a hard thing to implement in a game.

Personally I really dislike the layout that you're forced to use at the moment and would love the ability to change it so I was just wondering why this isn't an obvious thing to add to the game. Since you can change your keybindings why not your controller buttons.

Message 50 of 126 (2,181 Views)