by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

★★★ Newbie

Ditto for me

Message 91 of 425 (1,195 Views)

Rif.: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

★★★ Novice

After winning my first match, a message appears: there was an error in calculating the score, no victory or defeat will be assigned. And instead it was also marked as a lost game.
Unfortunately I didn't think about taking screenshots. What can I do?

Message 92 of 425 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tournament game is erratic.  I clearly won a game and a message stated that due to login circumstances no wins or losses will be given.  Was given a loss.  Then after waiting forever to play two games I canceled the opponent search and given 2 losses.  Also there is no way an opponent with a 101 ranking should beat me and make every shot.  I have a 107 ranking.  Please remedy this by giving me 3 wins!!!!  Glenn

Message 93 of 425 (1,195 Views)

[ Edited ]

@lpinto28yeah you wont be able to hit the 3pts untill they fix that meter i guess its just run and dunk situation the prizes are alright all i care for is for the court prizes cause of the abilities those are good.. the 107 jalen rose sucks im not putting my efforts for him u need massive points to get em they should of put like a 108 to 110 overall player at the end also the 2 strikes u lose its supposed to be 3 strikes they will fix this trust me they will and paying 5k coins for beta is ridiculous and i just noticed the arena is not on my dashboard anymore i guess they fixing it as we speak or they took it out idk cause its causing alot trouble and people are loosing their coins 

Message 94 of 425 (1,194 Views)

Nba live mobile Arena mode feedback request

★ Novice

The shot meter and the controls are not working, and not doing so good . They should fix it

Message 95 of 425 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My 107 OVR Jeremy Lin can shoot but in PVP he is always wide open and he misses every time. I lose all of my games because all of my players can't shoot even my 108 OVR Larry Bird. PLEASE FIX THAT TODAY.

Message 96 of 425 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm 109 and got smoked by a 104?? On top of i had shots that looked like it went in but nope and on the other side they hit shot that looked like it missed? The lag is off yes but i somehow hit to 20% .. Its not the only thing thats messed up in the gears game everything was off and i wasted many energy points on something ive done for what 10 days now?? Even the dr j game is messed up.! The game is sick atm . the net looks like it got a haircut only 1/4 of net showing and cant see shots ?? Im cool with something new but if it cost me more than usual then its not good!! 

Message 97 of 425 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game mode has potential but in its current state it is atrocious!! the gameplay is laggy and buttons seem to be late in response to tapping, and the shot meter is broken, I'm 107 ovr and cant even beat a 103, shots I take seem to be late and it's very difficult to sink shots even while I'm wide open.

in addition to all that you have implemented that us players pay 5000 hard earned gold coins that we could use to upgrade players.

This game mode, like I said, has potential but it takes the fun away from the game itself, it's new and it has rewards but how am I supposed to get these rewards when I can't go more than 3 matches and have 2 losses and have to pay 5000 to even try again.

it's very crappy and I hope that these problems will be fixed and the cost will be dropped down substantially. 

Message 98 of 425 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Roger Voice chat should be the next update
Message 99 of 425 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Spoiler
Its lags and it speeds up time and how can a 98 overall block my 107 overall 3 and dunk and how is it that it lags and speeds up and it forces you back court!!!!!! Explain or ill stop playin it for good and go back to pubg bc it never lagged out and the next season needs to be like madden nfl mobile 
Message 100 of 425 (1,149 Views)