Installing Mod Issues

by ColeOrigins

Original Post

Installing Mod Issues

★★★ Newbie

So, I tried to download a mod for The Sims 4 as I want to have fun with mods since I never usually download anything mod related before up to this point. When I did all of the steps correctly to install the mod I was downloading (even enabling script mods etc), it wouldn't show the pop-up OR the scripts that were in the MODS folder. I tried to restart my computer, close the game and reopened it. I even tried to reinstall the mod and try different ways to make it work, and nothing worked. I wonder why it keeps happening, but I call it quite annoying. 

(If you're wondering what mod I'm talking about, I'm talking about specifically the Extreme Violence Mod).

Need Help or Answers to why this keeps happening!

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

Re: Installing Mod Issues

Champion

Try taking a look at the mods/cc guide here on AHQ to see if perhaps you missed a step or placed something incorrectly. If the mod you're trying to install has its own special installation instructions, try looking for info at the mod creator's website. or the place you downloaded it.

Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

Re: Installing Mod Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@simvasionTried all of those. I even tried on how the original owner did it which was place all of the files in the mod folder that was downloaded and switch it into the sims 4 mod folder, & still It wouldn't pop up at start-up what's so ever.

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help