Cannot connect to EA server (PC)

by SolNebulas

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to EA server (PC)

★★★★★ Novice

So far nothing worked out.  Did everything posted here.

It would not be a big deal for me if i would be able to play the SP DLCs i have purchased  but with the new ones coming out how can i play them if i'm not able to authenticate them at least once??? I'm very annoyed by this situation.

Guess we have to wait until EA will admit there is a problem on their side.

Message 11 of 36 (5,829 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry for double post guys but it seems that i finally managed to connect back to ME3 servers today and to get a good connection. Standard smile I'm so happy right now. I don't know what happened clearly but it turns out when i activated Origin today in the morning it auto-updated itself (45 MB). After that update i'm able to connect without any problem now. I have ticked also the option to get the beta updates. That worked for me. Hope others will also manage to play as well.

Message 12 of 36 (5,791 Views)

★★★ Novice

lucky you, I had the origin update today but it did not change a thing, I still have the "servers unavailable" message...

Message 13 of 36 (5,760 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA server (PC), , this should really help you!

★ Apprentice

First I have the problem for months but I solved it, Check out my connection problem solver at http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/344/index/14855429/1#14855429

It's about 5 payes combined.

Message 14 of 36 (5,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I opened Origin and internet ea.com but nothin happens Confusedmileymad:

Message 15 of 36 (4,508 Views)

★ Novice

Maybe I can help with this, I have been dealing with this **bleep** for a few months now and it was starting to annoy me, but I found a fix.

This worked for me, and it is very easy to do:

First, follow this guide on how to flush your DNS:

http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/ClearingBrowserCache

Last, delete everything in your TEMP folder:

1. Press windows-key + R-key

2. Search for %TEMPT%

3. Delete everything in this folder (If you are like me, that is about 9.5 gigabyte, no wonder why it's so slow...)

4. After it is fully deleted, check your trash can as well for good measure as well, just close the window and everything should work.

This fixed both my Source games and EA games.

Hope this help,

Life4arm

Message 16 of 36 (4,282 Views)

★★★ Novice

This didnt work for me and I went threw there tech support and that was a joke they would try somthing, it would not work and then just leave call and send me to someone else 4 people later i said screw it.

Message 17 of 36 (4,253 Views)

★★ Guide

@HelgeOHansen wrote:

Maybe I can help with this, I have been dealing with this **bleep** for a few months now and it was starting to annoy me, but I found a fix.

This worked for me, and it is very easy to do:

First, follow this guide on how to flush your DNS:

http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/ClearingBrowserCache

Last, delete everything in your TEMP folder:

1. Press windows-key + R-key

2. Search for %TEMPT%

3. Delete everything in this folder (If you are like me, that is about 9.5 gigabyte, no wonder why it's so slow...)

4. After it is fully deleted, check your trash can as well for good measure as well, just close the window and everything should work.

This fixed both my Source games and EA games.

Hope this help,

Life4arm

Thank you Life4arm for coming here and sharing the solution you found. It may not have been useful to zirgizmo but I am sure it may be helpful to another of our fellow players of ME3. with similar issues Thanks again for your imput.

Message 18 of 36 (4,245 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't go into ultimate team

Message 19 of 36 (4,210 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Tried all suggested solutions in this thread.

Problem remains.

Message 20 of 36 (4,036 Views)