Re: I cant buy Kasumi DLC

by Snowcrash000

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Archi wrote:

Thank you @Snowcrash000 for providing updates on this, and thanks @holger1405 for additional input. Glad to know Kasumi - Stolen Memory is back! Will keep you all updated on this. 

Cheers,

Archi

Well, no offense, but you haven't actually provided any updates on this at all yet. I mean, I know you can't tell us anything if you're being left out of the loop, but it still sucks that none of the people in the know at EA seem to deem it necessary to pass any information concerning this on at all. This has been going on for almost a week now, is it really that hard to say something along the lines of " Glad we could bring Kasumi back, we're currently working on the other DLC which should be back within a few days/next week/whenever"?

I kinda regret buying Kasumi as soon as it came back already. Because if they are not bringing back Shadow Broker, I don't want to give them any more of my money. Maybe it's just going to be a few more days, but you also can't help but ask yourself why the other DLC didn't just come back along with Kasumi and you get kinda paranoid after a while. You start to worry that maybe they are trying to put the best DLC behind additional paywalls, I dunno, make it Access exclusive or some * like that. Maybe that sounds crazy, but I can't really say that I wouldn't put it past EA, to be honest. The fact that they are not communicating about this at all doesn't really help.

Message 11 of 14 (577 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just for completions sake, I wanted to mention that the Equalizer Pack is also affected (missing from the xbox marketplace). I only noticed this recently, it probably hasn't been mentioned as much because it's not as popular as the others.

Message 12 of 14 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

As as of now, Shadow Broker and Overlord are back on the marketplace! While it's nice that this whole mess seems to be resolved now, I still don't get why they couldn't have just said so in the first place and spared people the grief of having to worry about this for days on end. But all's well that ends well, I suppose...

While the Equalizer Pack is still missing, given the progression we have have seen on this by now, it's probably a pretty safe bet that it will be back within another one or two days as well. After all it was reported a bit later than the others.

Message 13 of 14 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Equalizer pack is still missing, any chance EA will fix this?

Message 14 of 14 (463 Views)